I never thought that I would find just juice filling enough. No chewing was done yesterday and my jaw doesn't miss it.
It was lovely not to wake up through the night with the normal pains in my bowel's and feeling like I had slightly soiled myself this morning. Here's to hopefully cutting down potty time to twice a day instead of the usually 5 -6. I mentioned this detox to someone yesterday and they said get ready to shit through the eye of a needle. Sadly that's nothing new to me. I'm really hoping that by doing this detox that my bowel gets clean and my body gets rebooted.
Today, due to my stupid bloody flu I'm going to be making this OJ juice for my 'snacks'
I need a huge vitamin boost cause cold and flu tablets are doing shit and I'm so sick of coughing my lungs out. This has been my first flu in 13 months so I guess I cant really complain.
- was I really hungry?
- was it cause of the smell?
- did it look appealing to me?
- no I wasn't hungry at all, actually quiet the opposite, my tummy wasn't asking for food at all
- the smell was actually blerg. All I smelt was the oil used to cook the food in
- HELL NO!!! it looks...revolting to me.
I didn't eat that chip or its friends. I took the entire tray and threw them into the bin with a smile.
WIN WIN WIN
Now day 2 has started and WOW is all I can say.