Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekly challange - Operation Inspiration board

To quote Michelle Bridges

This may sound a little cheesy to some, but people I know who do these boards are the ones who are most passionate about their goals. The more passionate you are about something, the more likely you are to achieve it.

I was one of those cheese loving people.  What the hell do I want with an inspiration board...really are you for real?  How the hell is that going to help me achieve anything.  If visual boards for my autistic son's don't work how the hell is it meant to work for a 'normal' person.  pffft stick that up ya bum.

But then in my hour of working out, my brain space time (my only time I get to think without interruptions) something snapped into place.  A montage of where I have been, where I want to be and what I want to achieve...shit YES YES YES!  I need to have something that celebrates my achievements, my goals and most of all how I feel.

Id like to explain it..if I may

top left - out with the old. I will NEVER be like that again..hear me NEVER!!!! Its to remind myself where I started..who I was then and how far I have come since.

top right -  Blessed.  I truly am.  To have such a supportive, loving, ungrudging and giving family. Each and every one of them has helped me be the person I am today.  Without them I would be lost and have no purpose.

Start chasing rainbows - never ever doubt anything.  If you can think it, you can do it.  This was proven to me in Sydney.
  
Amazing - these girl's...WOW.  They blew me away with their confidence, their positive manor, their charms lol.  I admire and respect them and when I grow up, I want to be like them.

Achievable TEAM - I will never forget the support I gain and continue to receive from the 30 plus team.  Each of their input has helped me in so many forms.

Lap picture - that's the seat belt on the plane when I went to Sydney...can you see how much I had to tighten it...JUMPING FOR JOY!!! no more extension straps!!! This shit is for REAL!

feet picture - how far I have come...the distance my tummy has disappeared and my body has given me through eating healthy and exercising. 

Pinkie - the fun run I WILL be running in January.  Its for breast cancer and I will be running it in honour of my mother in law who is a breast cancer survivor.  This will be my first fun run and I am currently working on the 10k running program Michelle offers with her program.

Lastly - middle photo...me holding a sign saying reborn.
I do truly feel like a new person.  
No longer do I allow food to rule my world and the guilt that goes with binge eating.  Yep, guilt from over eating and allowing myself from eating until I just couldn't anymore.  I often didn't realise until I had polished off an entire BBQ chicken from Cole's and washed it down with a 1.25L bottle of pepsi max without even knowing, what it tasted like let alone know what I had done. I enjoy my food, I actually taste it now allowing its flavour to tantalise me.  Food is completely different.
I feel complete on the inside.  My body is healthy, my skin is clear.  I can breath again.  I feel reborn.

There you have it.  I'm not really that good and visual things, give me a sewing machine and I'm apples or allow me to write and it comes out,  but visuals.....*shudders*.  I hope that I explained my world and how it relates to me

I'm off to cut up some fruit and veggies to take to the movies this morning.  Popcorn and coke dont exist on my menu.
xxMaz


1 comment:

  1. I love your Inspiration board hon and I especially love this line you wrote:
    "Popcorn and coke dont exist on my menu."

    I love that it's your menu. That means a lot deeper than just food menu's, doesn't it? Inspiring, thanks x

    ReplyDelete