Friday, November 30, 2012

Good bye my lover...good bye my friend


Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.




Ohh...my darling deep fryer
How you have been there for me when others have failed.
You have comforted me, given me the love and support when others failed me.
Cooked my chips, chicken strips and mini spring rolls to perfection, allowing me to consume them with delight.
Allowed me to eat my sadness away with your oily goodness.
My children have welcomed you with open arms basking in your love for fineness.
You blinded us with your glory and hide form us your true colours.

YOU my lover are evil in disguise.
YOU feed my sadness permitting me to dwell and bloat in my dark hours.
Your quick fix flew through us and then spat us out back into the darkness.
We have cottoned onto the addiction you were feeding us.
Your oil will no longer be flowing through our veins
Your battered drippyness will no longer be accepted into our lives.
You destroyed us with to much love
with to much cholesterol
with to much fat



We salute you my lover.

It is not with sadness that we do...it is with fond memories of a life that was.
Sadly - you my lover are no longer part of the life we live now.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.




R.I.P
Darling deep fryer
circa 2008 - 2012

You WILL be forgotten


2 comments: